You even voted on what applique you would like to see on the carrier.
And here it is. This Kitten Creations Wrap Adaption Podaegi is made from a woven wrap of 100% organic cotton. Podaegi carriers are a "one size fits all" carrier and can be used with a newborn, a 4 year old or anything in-between!
This particular carrier has 5" wide padded mei tai style straps and a simple, adjustable, flat hood.
The Hot Air Balloon art work on the blanket of the carrier and the hood is made from an assortment of wraps scraps with all aspects of the art work hand steered by me (Claire) on my sewing machine.
In order for a competition of this kind to be legal according to UK law (and more specifically the Gambling Act 2005, there needs to be an element of skill involved (otherwise it's just an illegal lottery).
To meet this requirement you will need to show a level of skill when you enter this competition by correctly answering a question in order to be in with a chance to win this Kitten Creations Wrap Adaption Podaegi carrier.
you will need to add a "note to seller" when going through the payment process and answer the following question:
Which wrap (main fabric) has been used to make the Kitten Creations Wrap Adaption Podaegi being offered as the prize in this competition?
Alternatively, if you are experiencing problems on the website or problems with your mobile device, you can enter the competition by sending a PayPal payment of £2 to KittenCreations@Yahoo.co.uk, but do remember to include your answer to the question above or your entry won't count!
Once you have completed your payment you will be entered into the competition. Good luck!
This carrier includes art work to the value of £142, includes a technique known as Trapunto and makes use of 12 different coloured embroidery and metallic threads.
The total value of this carrier is £262.00
Here are some more photos of the carrier up for grabs and a closer look at some of the details and art work:
Any amount gained through competition entries up to and including the value of £262.00 will be used to reimburse Kitten Creations for the value of the carrier to be won.
If we are lucky enough to go above that amount then 20% of everything over £262 will be donated to a charity of our choice and the remainder will be used to help Kitten Creations to attend, support and perhaps even sponsor the European Babywearing Conference to be held in Bristol in 2013.
I really hope everyone thinks this is fair.
• The closing date of the competition is:
Sunday 9th September 2012 8pm London time
and the winner will be announced at 9pm London time on the same day.
• You may enter as many times as you would like, but you must pay for each entry in a separate transaction otherwise it will count as one entry.
• If more than one person should give the correct answer a winner will be chosen at random using the random number generator at random.org.
• The winner will be announced on the Kitten Creations website, the Kitten Creations Facebook page, The Natural Mamas forum (WAHM FSOT) and Twitter. If we are unable to make contact with the winner within 5 days a new winner will be selected.
• The competition is open to residents of the UK and Worldwide, excluding the United States of America (sorry peeps!)
• The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
• The Prize will be sent at the expense of Kitten Creations using a postal service of our choosing.
* If you are not comfortable with how I will be using the money raised from competition entries then please do not enter this particular competition